Tuesday, October 8, 2013

@MariodaCat's D.I.E.T. Food

OMC, @Mariodacat's M putted him on a special D.I.E.T. for f.a.t. kitties. He don't look f.a.t. to me. He doesn't get to clean @sisfurcats' plates every night.

Hungry Mario waiting by his food bowl.

He gets like NO food, only 3/4 can of Hill's Prescription Diet a day and 1.2 cup of Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic a day!! I went with M and Plush Mario to pick up some from da vet lady.

Minibreeze and Plush Mario At the vet
getting Mariodacat's d.i.e.t. food

Maybe I invitez Mario to live here. I gets to finish off @sisfurcats Chilipepper's food and there is plenty to share!


Photo credit:
Mary Roever
@Mariodacat
Mario's Meowsings

2 comments:

  1. I'm moving in with you pal., I'm starving here! Packing my bag now and hopping in my magic tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sisfurcats Chilipepper never finishes her plate so there is PLENTY of extra food!

      Delete

Purrr Want to host MiniBreeze? Dis how:
1. Readz What do #MiniBreeze Like to Do?
2. Leave a comment on *Invitez Me!*
Commentz on dis posty here!